Artwork: Zebra Zensations Technical pen, ClickArt Marker pens, Metallic Brush Pens, and Sarasa Clip Retractable Gel Ink Pens in a Hahnemühle 1584 notebook. Reference photo coutesy of jdurham at the Morguefile.
Doodlewash prompt: Pearl. Did you know that pearl oysters are born male and become female at around three years of age. Neat trick.
On Friday, I posted a painting I did on the seagreen-colored paper in one of my Hahnemühle 1584 notebooks. Today’s drawing was done in the 1584 with peach-colored paper.
To learn more about the 1584, you can read my review here at Doodlewash.
Hahnemühle 1584 at:
- Opus in Canada
- Wet Paint Artists’ Materials & Framing
- Paul’s Photo – California, U.S.
- Looking Glass Photo – California, U.S.
- Zebra Zensations Technical pens (review)
- Zebra ClickArt Marker pen
- Zebra Pen Metallic Brush Pen
- Zebra Pen Sarasa Clip Retractable Gel Ink Pens