#doodlewashMay2022 prompts: Entrance.
I’m working my way through Charlie O’Shields latest book of creative exercises (along with the exercises he posts in the Sketching Stuff newsletter).
‘Create Like a Kid Again‘ – Exercise 6. Look Closer.
10 Things I Noticed About One of My Shoes
- Tie Dyed
- Pink Interior
- Blue Ribbon
- White Borders on tongue & entrance
- White Base
- Pattern – alternating raised & lowered
- Pattern – opposite facing oval holes
- Pattern – faux weave
- Printing inside
- Hole for foot to enter
I drew these 10 things and it became a birdhouse.
- Mary Roff Multi Media Journal
- Zebra Zensations Technical Pen
- MaimeriBlue Superior Watercolor
May Doodlewash prompts
Tools and Reviews:
- BOOK REVIEW: SKETCHING STUFF-CREATE LIKE A KID AGAIN!
- PaintsPalettesPages Etsy Shop
- REVIEW – Mary Roff Handmade Sketchbook
You can find Zebra pen products here.