Spinning Lara posted some terrific sky photos on Instagram and I had to try painting it. I’d been wanting to try the tools I used for my primer on toned paper, so I did. I had to go darker though, because the Real Clean Color blue went too green on the beige paper, and I only had darker blues.
You can find the original photo here.
- Hahnemühle Beige-toned Watercolour Paper pad
- Kuretake Real Clean Color Brush Pen
- Kuretake Cambio Tambien Brush Pen
- Kuretake Mangaka Flexible pen
- Arteza white gouache
- Pixabay reference photo from @SpinningLara.
- To find a list of dealers, who carry Hahnemühle products in the U.S. and Canada, go here