#DoodlewashJanuary2022 Prompt: Caboose.
Did you know that originally a caboose was a ship’s galley? The name was later used to describe the freight-train car used by crew for eating and resting. That car was usually the last one on the train, so then caboose became a word for something that follows behind. Which is how it then became a slang term for the butt. Don’t you love how the English language works?
- Hahnemühle Nostalgie Sketchbook
- Kuretake Real Clean Color Brush Pen
- Kuretake Cambio Tambien Brush Pen
- Kuretake Mangaka Flexible pen
- Pixabay reference photo from iggy7117.
January Doodlewash Prompts
- To find a list of dealers, who carry Hahnemühle products in the U.S. and Canada, go here