#DoodlewashJanuary2022 Prompt: Aardvark. I ran out of alphabet for the month, so I’m starting over!
Did you know that Aardvarks walk on their toes, rather than on the soles of their feet? Did you know that animals who do this are called digitigrades? Did you even know such a thing existed? I sure didn’t, lol.
Aardvarks are kind of a grayish-brownish-purplish-pink – does that make them mauve? I don’t think so. Is there a pigment color called Aardvark? I think there should be a pigment color called Aardvark. Anyone with me on this one?
- Hahnemühle Nostalgie Sketchbook
- Kuretake Real Clean Color Brush Pen
- Kuretake Cambio Tambien Brush Pen
- Kuretake Mangaka Flexible pen
January Doodlewash Prompts
- To find a list of dealers, who carry Hahnemühle products in the U.S. and Canada, go here