#DoodlewashSeptember2021 Prompt: Corn. Um, these monkeys are kind of corn-colored. Right? If you don’t agree with that, surely you agree these guys are a-maize-ing!
Did you know that the golden lion tamarin almost always gives birth to twins?
I wanted the texture of gouache, but felt that Daniel Smith’s Aussie Red Gold watercolor was the perfect color for this piece. Good thing that gouache and watercolor can be used together!
- Pen-Zebra Zensations Technical Pen
- Paint-Daniel Smith Watercolor & Arteza Gouache
- Paper: Hahnemühle Cold-Pressed Agave ‘The Natural Line’ Watercolor Paper
- Brushes: ZenArt Black Tulip and Fineline
- Pixabay Reference Photo: by terraleone.
To find a list of dealers, who carry Hahnemühle products in the U.S. and Canada, go here.
You can find Zebra pen products here.
You can find ZenArt products here.