July is World Watercolor Month, so it’s time to get the word out.
And what is World Watercolor Month about?
Well, having fun! And having fun while raising awareness for art education and helping nurture art and creativity in children across the globe via the International Child Art Foundation!
And the ways you can have fun?
- Accept the Challenge: 31 Watercolor Paintings in 31 Days! Angela Fehr has created a month’s worth of prompts to help you out! (see below)
- Enter the many World Watercolor Month giveaways!
- Read the Art Supply Reviews and Tutorials
- Buy Limited Edition Souvenirs, with 100% of the proceeds going to ICAF! I’m honored to have my artwork on one of the souvenir bags!
- Paint with friends!
- You’ve never used watercolor? Now’s the time!
- Do your kids need something to do? Pull out the watercolors and paint with them!
- Buy a watercolor painting to support a favorite artist
- Have watercolor artists whose work you love? Share their work!
- And please consider making a donation to Doodlewash’s charitable partner: International Child Art Foundation (ICAF)!
World Watercolor Month Prompts
You can read more about World Watercolor Month and ICAF at Doodlewash.